This course is for those interested in transforming their organisation through the application of design thinking for innovation, including
- in-house R&D teams across all sectors,
- public-sector and third-sector business innovation teams,
- innovation directors,
- senior business managers,
- sales and marketing teams,
- policy makers and entrepreneurs.
Months of entry
At the RCA, we teach design thinking, training designers who go on to lead global brands worldwide as creative directors and CEOs. In contrast to standard, linear approaches that build on tested models, design thinking is creatively structured, analytic and responsive. It draws in diverse disciplines and multiple areas of expertise and exploration, starting with the core premise that everything is a design problem.
Through the application of this informed analysis within business-driven, public-facing and community-centred contexts, design thinking can produce innovation, which in turn enables brands to remain competitive in changing markets.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Short course
- part time1 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
Course contact details
- RCA Executive Education team
- +44 (0)20 7590 4538