Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
UK 2:2 (Honours) or equivalent in a non-management subject.
The MSc International Management is designed as a conversion course. We assume that candidates did not read management as part of an undergraduate degree. If you have read management as part of an undergraduate degree, you may want to consider one of our specialist MA/MSc courses in management or MSc International Management (Marketing) as these maybe more suitable for you to progress your management education.
Students on the MSc International Management have typically less than three years of work experience. If you have three or more years of full-time work experience, you may still be eligible for this programme, but we encourage you to also consider the MBA International Management course.
English language requirements:
IELTS score of 6.5 overall with 6.5 in writing and no other subscore below 6.0
For equivalencies, please see here.
Months of entry
The Royal Holloway International Management MSc is a rigorous - and rewarding - programme aimed at ambitious and self-motivated individuals at the outset of their professional working life. It is ideal for those who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree in general management with an international orientation and will prepare you to enter the globalised world of work on a competitive footing, maximising your potential and widening your choices.
On graduating you will have a comprehensive and integrated knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the environment in which they operate. As part of this, you will have examined accounting and finance from a manager’s point of view and evaluated the impact of internal and external factors on the kinds of human resource strategies drawn up by international organisations. The course will provide an understanding of how international marketing fits into the organisation and running of a company or multi-company corporation.
As a member of the School of Management you will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our expert and experienced academic staff, you will be in a position to realise your full potential.
- Demanding course with teaching normally five days a week for 15 hours in all teaching terms.
- Career management and employability skills to make competitive applications to multinational enterprises, non-governmental organisations or as a platform to pursue additional qualifications (such as in accounting or Marketing).
- Conversion course and therefore particularly relevant if you did not study management as part of your undergraduate degree or have less than two years’ full-time work experience. It is also applicable to graduates who are involved in family-owned and own businesses.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Programme Coordinator
- +44 (0)1784276134