UK 2:2 (Honours) or equivalent.
The MSc International Management (Marketing) assumes that candidates will have read management as part of an undergraduate degree. If you have not read management as part of an undergraduate degree, you should consider our MSc International Management.
English language requirements:
IELTS score of 6.5 overall and no other subscore below 6.0
Months of entry
The Royal Holloway International Management (Marketing) MSc is a rigorous - and rewarding programme aimed at ambitious and self-motivated individuals at the outset of their professional working life who have studied management previously. It is ideal for those who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree in general management (marketing) with an international orientation and will prepare you to enter the globalised world of work on a competitive footing, maximising your potential and widening your choices.
On graduating you will have a comprehensive and integrated knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the marketing environment in which they operate. As part of this, you will have examined accounting and finance from a manager’s point of view and evaluated the impact of internal and external factors on the kinds of human resource strategies drawn up by international organisations. The course will focus on an understanding of how international marketing fits into the organisation and running of a company or multi-company corporation.
As a member of the School of Management you will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our expert and experienced academic staff, you will be in a position to realise your full potential.
- Gain career management and employability skills to make competitive applications to multinational enterprises, non-governmental organisations or as a platform to pursue additional qualifications (such as in accounting or finance).
- Innovative and effective Management School, with our Marketing ranked 10th in the UK (Complete University Guide 2019).
- Vibrant international community: 60% of our Management students come from overseas and the 8,500 students at Royal Holloway, University of London are from 130 countries.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Management Postgraduate Admissions