UK Upper Second Class Honours degree (2:1) or equivalent. We also consider applications from individuals with considerable management experience but no first degree. IELTS score for non-native English speaking applicants.
Months of entry
Research by the dedicated MBA careers advisor identified the following key study motivations amongst Royal Holloway MBAs:
• Desire to buy into the MBA brand
• Worried about reaching the glass ceiling in their corporation
• Build credibility – develop T shaped skill set by broadening specialist knowledge adding wide, general management capabilities
• Share an international collective learning experience
• To move role, function, organization or geography
• For personal self-development reasons
• Seeking a return on investment – salaries in some countries can triple if you have an MBA
The MBA philosophy is ‘Learning to look at life differently’ as clearly central to MBA study is learning, knowledge of business theory and practice, but also developing self-awareness of your personality traits, management style and organisational and national cultural DNA.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Justin O'Brien
- +44 (0)1784 414150