UK Lower Second Class Honours degree (2:2) or equivalent. Applicants with significant business experience will also be considered.
Those who have studied disciplines other than management or business should take the `Foundations of Modern Management' unit during Induction Week to obtain the background knowledge required for this course.
A successful applicant will usually have the following qualities:
- combine an enthusiasm for digital technologies and a passion for innovation, with an aspiration to work in challenging business enviroments
- adapt to different cultural and working environments
- demonstrate confidence, dedication, and actively engage in team work and other learning activities both in and outside the classroom.
Months of entry
Digital Innovation and Analytics is an exciting new course at Royal Holloway. It is aimed at recent graduates, from any discipline, seeking to boost their employability in a digital economy, as well as professionals wanting to update their workplace knowledge and skills.
The course focuses on the knowledge and skills required to manage digital technologies in the development and delivery of business innovations. It will equip you with an in-depth understanding of how to integrate digital technologies such as mobile computing, enterprise systems, social media, and data analytics tools to innovate business practices.
A key feature of the programme is the development of practical knowledge through industry connections and business case studies whilst providing a strong theoretical base on business management in the digital era.
On graduating you will have the ability to analyse business innovation opportunities and challenges and make well-informed tactical and strategic decisions. You will be confident in proposing and evaluating solutions to business problems by using data analytics skils, and be able to effectively communicate complex business information to both professional and non-specialist audiences.
As a member of the School of Management you will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our expert and experienced academic staff, you will be in a position to realise your full potential.
This course is a 1 year full-time programme.
- Strong career prospects in a digital economy where the capacity to innovate and adapt is integral to employability.
- New and exciting opportunity to study cutting-edge topics such as Big Data, business intelligence, digital innovation, and social media. Coupled with exposure to highly sought-after skils in financial data analysis, data visualisation, and web analytics.
- Develop an effective network through external contacts with leading academics and senior corporate managers through seminars and guest lectures and work on real business projects through corporate guest sponsorship.
- Latest thinking and exciting intellectual challenges provided by academics who are at the frontiers of their subjects.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Programme Coordinator
- +44 (0)1784 276134