Upper UK Second Class Honours (2:1) or equivalent.
We also consider applications from individuals with considerable management experience but no first degree.
- Work experience: You will have three or more years full-time work experience, which includes evidence of responsibility for supervising or managing other people as a line manager or project lead.
- Motivation: You will be expected to present confidently in class and work effectively with other students, undertaking a variety of pressurised group challenges. You will want to deepen your knowledge of management, harness your soft skills and participate in out-of-class activities such as AMBA, alumni, voluntary or social events.
English language requirements:
IELTS 7.0 overall with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in all other subscores. For equivalencies, please see here
Months of entry
This intensive AMBA-accredited programme is designed to help you build effective management skills, understand management within the global context and develop a network of international associates. You will gain detailed knowledge relating to problems of management in different contexts, using conceptual tools for analysing management in the private or public sector and it will provide you with critical awarenss of research methodologies.
As a member of the School of Management you will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our expert and experienced academic staff, you will be in a position to realise your full potential.
- Career planning and development is an integral part of our MBA. You will have continual access to individual careers coaching, up-to-date job market information and skills workshops.
- Our MBA Corporate Speakers are business leaders from a wide range of sectors including HSBC, Nomura, Xero, Microsoft, DHL, Continental, Reuters, Capital One and Cap Gemini.
- Real industry involvement means you will work as part of a team providing companies with recommendation on real business situation for them to implement and benefit from.
- International MBA Study Tour will see you spend five days abroad at another university attending academic lectures, engaging with other students and visiting companies to gain a broader insight into international business and culture.
- Inspiring international community with 60% of our Management students come from overseas, our international student cohort, from a wide range of business backgrounds, will provide you with excellent network opportunities globally.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Helen McEwan
- +44 (0)1784 41415