Entry to the Postgraduate Diploma Advanced Professional Practice course is by audition for instrumentalists, vocalists and conductors, and by interview for composers. Minimum entry requirements usually include a Masters Degree in music performance, opera, composition or conducting from a Conservatoire.
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Diploma Advanced Professional Practice course is an individually tailored, specialist programme for students who are seek a final, additional period of specialist training before entering their chosen area of the profession.
- Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians
- Mentored individually-tailored programme of study
- Focus on strategy for developing a sustainable professional career
- International masterclass series
- Fully integrated performance programme by international artists
- Wide range of performance opportunities in world-class facilities
- Access to a significant range of work-based training opportunities
- Focus on employability and transferable skills
- Opportunities to study abroad at a partner conservatoire via the ERASMUS Exchange Programme
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Department