Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
About SBS Swiss Business School
Are you ready to be challenged?
With academically challenging curricula incorporating the latest theory, the school’s programs all have a strong focus on applied learning and career outcomes – equipping students with the skills and tools they need to be lifelong innovators.
Benefit from personalized guidance
Representing students from more than 30 nationalities worldwide, the SBS community is both international and supportive, with small class sizes guaranteeing individual guidance from faculty members. Each student designs a personal study program based on his or her strengths and interests, ensuring that all graduates are set to excel in their chosen professional pathway.
Welcome to Zurich
The campus is based in the heart of Switzerland in the renowned city of Zurich. As well as being a celebrated global financial center with strengths in banking, asset management and business, the city offers a vibrant arts scene, numerous cultural venues and an outstanding quality of life.
Launch your dream career
As many as 85% of graduates of SBS’s bachelor’s degrees find employment within six months of graduation, while an impressive 15% start-up within a year. Some 95% of graduates of SBS’s master’s degrees find employment within six months of graduation, with 5% launching their own business within a year.
When you join SBS, you can expect:
- Regular networking events and guest speakers
- Small class sizes and flexible timings
- Strong and forward-thinking careers service
- International faculty and student community
- Regular company presentations and visits
- Personal tutoring and personalized programs
Featured among the world’s leading business schools in the QS 250 Global Business Schools Report 2017, SBS Swiss Business School (SBS) offers great corporate connections, networking opportunities and excellence in teaching and applied research.
Ranked as number two in Europe in the QS MBA ROI Report 2018 for best earning MBA alumni and also ranked 26th in the 2017 QS Distance/Online MBA Rankings.
SBS Swiss Business School offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate programs in:
- International Management
- International Business
- Global Finance and Banking
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
All programs offered by SBS have double accreditation.
PG subjects available
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Flex Master of Business Administration (Flex MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Online Master of Business Administration (OMBA)
- Master of Science Programs (MSc)
Future career prospects
SBS Swiss Business School Career Development Program provides world-class support that is tailored to your own individual career aspirations and is an integral part of our undergraduate and graduate programs.
Whatever your ambitions are, our Careers services provides helpful initiatives, such as:
- A complete career assessment
- Direct contact with a recruitment agency
- Attending and interacting at a career fair(s)
- Resume development workshops
- Interviewing workshop
A number of personalized services are provided before you start and throughout your time at the SBS to support you in securing a job in the sector of your choice.
Facilities and support arrangements
SBS Swiss Business School have a range of facilities for our students:
- PC Lab
- Online Libraries for research
The SBS Student Council together with the program management and faculty work to support, improve, and enhance your student experience because we believe that students have the power to change the world! SSC services are implemented by students, provided by students, for students. We have five key areas of focus:
- Student Support
- Student Advocacy
- Student Development and Opportunity
- Student Engagement
- Student Life
- Flughafenstrasse 3
- 8309 Kloten
- Social media accounts