A good first degree or equivalent in a related discipline or a recognised professional qualification at corporate membership level. We also consider applicants with alternative qualifications or a combination of qualifications and relevant work. If English is not your first language you typically need an IELTS 6.0 score with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and of 5.5 in all other skills or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
Months of entry
Designed with professionals in the construction industry in mind, this course equips you with the skills needed to manage projects to a high professional standard. You learn how to complete on-site project within time and cost constraints, whilst taking into account essential legal, personnel and environmental considerations.
• Gain a thorough understanding of all areas of managing construction projects.
• Study and share ideas with professionals from a wide range of national and international companies.
• Benefit from a flexible course designed to fit around busy working schedules.
• Develop the skills needed for promotion to more senior positions.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Development and Society
- 0114 225 5555
- 0114 225 3179