Normally you need a good first degree or an equivalent recognised professional qualification in a business or social science related discipline from an approved awarding body. You may already have developed substantial knowledge, experience and skills in a relevant field. If you don’t have a first degree we still welcome your application and will consider it on an individual basis. If your first language is not English you must show a high level of written and verbal English language proficiency. You need an IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or TOEFL score of 79 (internet based) with a minimum score of 17 in listening and writing, 18 in reading and 20 in speaking. We offer English language tuition for students before the start of this course.
Months of entry
Learn how to implement change as a manager, consultant or specialist change agent on this part-time course. It gives you important skills that allow you to manage the process of organisational development, including thinking creatively about solutions and gaining a deeper understanding of strategy.
• Develop the skills needed to become an expert in change management.
• Combine specialist knowledge of organisational development with practical implementation skills.
• Benefit from a range of learning methods, including lectures and practical skills sessions.
• Attend workshops with students from other courses to improve your overview of modern organisations.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sheffield Business School
- 0114 225 2820
- 0114 225 5268