If English is not your first language you normally need an IELTS score of at least 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
Exploring the convergence of emerging digital technologies with teaching and learning and increase your ability to develop innovative, high quality strategies and approaches to teaching and learning in digital design and technology. It enables you to update your current knowledge and skills, to improve your career prospects and enhance the quality of your teaching.
• Gain accreditation through your continuing professional development.
• Study at the regional support centre for the digital design and technology initiative.
• Develop innovative teaching and learning strategies for digital design and technology.
• Move on to postgraduate level study after completing this course.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences
- 0114 225 5555
- 0114 225 3161