The normal entry requirement is a degree with teaching or learning support experience in a higher education setting. If English is not your first language you need an overall IELTS score of 6.5 with 6.5 in reading and 6.5 in writing.
Months of entry
Suitable for experienced and newly appointed academic staff, this course helps develop an informed, reflective and self-critical approach to learning, teaching and assessment activities at HE level.
• Develop your teaching, learning and assessment skills as an educator in higher education.
• By completing this course you can claim fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.
• Progress to either a PgDip or MA in Post-Compulsory Education and Training following this course.
• Benefit from the flexibility of part-time study.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Development and Society
- 0114 225 5555
- 0114 225 2430