Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Typically you need
• a UK honours degree (or equivalent) in any subject
• 60 hours scheduled teaching in a HE context for each academic year – this must include planning, design and assessment, and can include up to five hours of research supervision and tutorials.
• Sheffield Hallam staff need line manager approval
You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam. Find out more
Months of entry
Suitable for experienced and newly appointed academic staff, this course helps develop an informed, reflective and self-critical approach to learning, teaching and assessment activities at HE level.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
There is support available to help you afford tuition fees and living costs whilst your study at Hallam. Find out at https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/fees-and-funding.
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/fees-scholarships-and-discounts to find out more.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Faculty of Development and Society
- 0114 225 5555