Come and visit us at our postgraduate open day to find out what studying a masters degree or research course at Sheffield Hallam University could do for you and your career.
It's a great opportunity to
- find out more about subjects with course talks and facilities tours
- meet tutors and current students for in-depth course knowledge and information
- learn more about the application process, funding and study options
Three reasons to do a masters degree
- Increase your earning potential: with a masters degree, you can earn up to an estimated £5,000 more a year in your postgraduate career (Destination of Leavers in Higher Education Survey for academic year 2016/17).
- Stand out from the crowd: with a postgraduate study, you can gain additional skills and qualifications to give your career a huge boost
- Be part of a vibrant postgraduate community: with over 6,400 postgraduate students on over 200 courses find out more from Joe Stanley, the postgraduate student rep, about the lively postgraduate community at Sheffield Hallam University.
Funding and Scholarships
If you normally live in England, or are from elsewhere in the EU, and starting your course in the academic year 2020/21 you can access postgraduate loans of up to £11,222 for taught and research masters degrees. Loans are available across most subject areas (subject to eligibility criteria) and can help with living costs while you study. We also offer a range of scholarships for UK and international students, subject to eligibility criteria.