Applicants normally have • management responsibilities for people, resources, systems and/or areas of service development • a degree level qualification or the professional equivalent • experience in managing people • two to three years of work experience Members of the course team are able to meet with you to discuss your module choices.
PGCert Managing in Health and Social CarePGDip Leading in Health and Social CareMSc Health and Social Care Leadership
Months of entry
Prepare for more senior health and social care roles on this professionally focused course. You are encouraged to put into practice what you learn by implementing new policies or changes in your workplace. You then reflect on what you’ve done and discuss with lecturers and other managers on the course, gaining insights based on theory and practice.
• Prepare for more senior roles in health and social care.
• Apply what you learn in the workplace and then analyse the results as part of your course.
• Benefit from the ideas and experience of other managers studying on the course.
• Complete the whole course or individual modules and gain credit towards a qualification.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Post-experience and Postgraduate Office
- 0114 225 2373
- 0114 225 2394