You need to be a qualified and practising hospital consultant or GP.
Months of entry
If you are a consultant, general practitioner or specialist registrar, this course can help you develop your leadership and management skills. Most of your work is based around workplace assignments allowing you to focus on the issues and problems most relevant to you and your practice.
• Develop your current leadership skills and have them recognised in a formal qualification.
• Study around your work commitments with only 10 days attendance a year.
• Take core modules centred on the Medical Leadership Competency Framework (MLCF).
• Apply what you learn as you learn it with work-based learning modules.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
- +44 (0)114 225 5555