Typically you need an honours degree or equivalent, a professional qualification, and experience working in a healthcare related role such as medicine or nursing. If your first language is not English, you also need an IELTS score of 6.5 with 5.5 in all skills or equivalent. International and European entry qualifications If you are an International or non-UK European student, you can find out more about the country specific qualifications we accept on our international qualifications page.
Months of entry
This course is for qualified professionals working in the health arena who wish to further their study and expertise. The subject specific and specialist content enables clinicians to study a range of modules to suit their individual learning need.
• Study on a course that is focused on practice improvement and enhanced healthcare services.
• Learn through flexible and work-based assessments that are tailored to suit you.
• Enhance your employability and take advantage of the professorial mentoring system.
• Develop your clinical skills and critical application of theory.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
- +44 (0)114 225 5555