- A degree in a related healthcare subject e.g. nursing or radiotherapy & oncology.
- Higher diploma level, professionally recognised qualification in a related healthcare subject e.g. nursing or radiotherapy.
- Equivalent, international academic and/or professional qualifications will be accepted.
Months of entry
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the management of the disease and develop advanced communication skills
- Reflect on your role as an ambassador for your patients
- Learn how to provide, promote and develop high standards of care.
Develop an in-depth understanding of managing the stages of prostate cancer including the physical and psychosocial impact of treatment, and the needs of those affected and how these needs can be addressed. You gain understanding of the wider specialist and advanced practice role in areas such as leadership, peer support, education and service development and improvement.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
- +44 (0)114 225 5555