- GCSE grade C or Grade 4 in English Language and mathematics and science, or equivalent
- An honours degree (2:2 or above)
- Successful completion of QTS skills tests in numeracy and literacy as designated by the National College for Teaching and Leadership
Months of entry
- Gain skills in teaching early literacy including reading, mathematics and numeracy.
- Understand children's development and how they learn through play.
- Develop your theoretical knowledge of child development, pedagogy and the key areas of Early Years Foundation Stage.
This course is designed for graduates with limited experience of working with children aged 0-5 years. Your studies are based around extended placements in at least two different early years settings to give you the confidence, skills and experience to work across the 0-5 age range.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Development and Society
- +44 (0)114 225 5555