Typically you need a degree, or at least two years experience in a related field. If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS 6.0 score with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 or equivalent we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score Funding normally comes from employers, career development loans or personal finances.
Months of entry
Benefit from a practical approach to the study of urban regeneration, immersed in real-world practice. On this course, you take part in real-life case studies and projects, and develop important professional skills required in urban regeneration roles, such as project management. You also develop an essential theoretical understanding of regeneration policy and practice.
• Suitable for graduates looking for sector-specific skills and practitioners wishing to develop in their roles.
• Benefit from our experience with over 15 years teaching urban regeneration.
• Gain professional membership of up to three professional bodies on this triple-accredited course.
• Take the opportunity to go on an interdisciplinary, international field study week.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Development and Society
- 0114 225 5555
- 0114 225 3179