One of the following • a degree in radiotherapy and oncology or therapy radiography or evidence of equivalent study • a diploma of the College of Radiographers or evidence of equivalent study in therapy radiography • a qualification of equivalent standard and relevance, such as a degree or professional qualification in a related healthcare or medical physics subject If English is not your first language you need an IELTS score of 6.5 or above.
Months of entry
Gain the essential knowledge and skills necessary for successful radiotherapy planning. It’s a highly focused course that gives you a thorough understanding of the key practices surrounding simulating and evaluating radiation doses for radiotherapy.
• Learn how to simulate and evaluate radiation doses as part of radiotherapy planning.
• Produce a dissertation covering an essential aspect of radiotherapy planning.
• Study via the web at a time that fits with your clinical work.
• Consolidate accreditation of work-based projects and prior certificated learning.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Post-experience and Postgraduate Office
- 0114 225 2373
- 0114 225 2394