You must be a ACCA passed finalist or a qualified accountant. Overseas applicants from countries whose first language is not English must normally produce evidence of competence in English. An IELTS score of 6.0 with 5.5 in all skills (or equivalent) is the standard for non-native speakers of English. If your English language skill is currently below an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English qualification.
Months of entry
If you are an international student who is an ACCA passed finalist or qualified accountant, this course allows you to convert your ACCA qualifications to a UK masters degree in under a year. You can study this course in Sheffield or in Singapore.
- Convert your ACCA qualification to a UK master degree.
- Learn about the accounting and financial strategies real organisations implement with case studies and companies’ financial accounts.
- Conduct in-depth research into a number of industries whilst studying.
- Benefit from strong links with professional bodies, including CIMA, ACCA and ACT.
Information for international students
Please visit our website
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit our website to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sheffield Business School
- +44 (0)114 225 5555