Please contact ACCA to confirm your eligibility for the various stages and to determine any exemptions you may have. The association registers all students and sets and marks the examinations. We only provide tuition and will not pre-empt the association’s decisions. Contact them at Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, 2 Central Quay, 89 Hydepark Street, Glasgow, G3 8BW, UK. Telephone +44 (0)141 582 2000, fax +44 (0)141 582 2222 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org International and European entry qualifications If you are an International or non-UK European student, you can find out more about the country specific qualifications we accept on our international qualifications page.
Months of entry
Develop in your career as an accountant by obtaining an internationally recognised qualification. You benefit from ACCA Gold-status teaching that helps you pass nine ACCA papers at fundamental and professional levels over three to four years.
• Develop the comprehensive skills that an accountant requires.
• Receive exemption from some papers, if you have other existing qualifications
• Learn with experienced tutors, who have strong links to the ACCA and many years working in accountancy.
• Benefit from dedicated teaching facilities and classes of less than 25.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sheffiled Business School
- +44 (0)114 225 5555