In order to sit CIMA examinations, you must fulfil the entry requirements as set down by CIMA. For further details, and to confirm any possible exemptions, please contact CIMA, 26 Chapter Street, London, SW1P 4NP, phone 020 7663 5441, website http://www.cimaglobal.com/ International and European entry qualifications If you are an International or non-UK European student, you can find out more about the country specific qualifications we accept on our international qualifications page.
Months of entry
This course is for anyone wishing to gain the financial skills and knowledge you need to plan for the future success of your organisation. By choosing a CIMA Learning Through Partnership quality partner, you learn from experienced training staff with strong links with the institute and extensive accountancy experience.
• Move beyond assessing past performance towards preparing accounts and managing budgets.
• Once you have passed all stages you are accepted as a member of CIMA institute.
• Learn with a fully endorsed CIMA partner, with high standards of tuition and support.
• CIMA-qualified international students may be able to qualify for our fast-track route.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sheffield Business School
- +44 (0)114 225 5555