You need either a 2.2 degree or above or significant managerial and operational experience. Overseas applicants also need IELTS score of 6.5 with 6.0 in all skills or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below this level, we recommend you complete a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve the required English level. We assess all applications on merit and interview candidates to ensure suitability for the course. We recommend that you contact us for guidance before applying.
Months of entry
Advance your career into senior management with the Sheffield Hallam University Executive MBA (Built Environment). Designed for professionals seeking rapid career progression, our Executive MBA builds on your existing ability and challenges you to develop the executive leadership skills needed for senior management within built environment organisations.
• Study specialist MBA modules within the context of the built environment.
• Develop your management and leadership skills through personalised one-to-one coaching and career guidance.
• Apply the latest academic learning to the real issues and challenges your organisation faces during work-based projects.
• Learn from peers who are leaders from a range of built environment-related organisations – who can provide new insights, perspectives and networking opportunities.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sheffield Business School
- +44 (0)114 225 5555