You need either • a 2.2 degree or equivalent and two years managerial and operational experience or • significant managerial and operational experience Overseas applicants also need IELTS score of 6.5 with 6.0 in all skills or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below this level, we recommend you complete a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve the required English level. We assess all applications on merit and interview candidates to ensure suitability for the course. We recommend that you contact us for guidance before applying. International and European entry qualifications If you are an International or non-UK European student, you can find out more about the country specific qualifications we accept on our international qualifications page.
Months of entry
Advance your career into senior management with the Sheffield Hallam University Executive MBA (Facilities Management). Designed for facilities management professionals seeking rapid career progression, our Executive MBA builds on your existing ability and challenges you to develop the executive leadership skills needed for senior management.
• Study core and specialist MBA modules within the context of facilities management.
• Develop your management and leadership skills through personalised one-to-one coaching and career guidance.
• Apply the latest academic learning to the real issues and challenges your organisation faces during work-based projects.
• Learn from peers who are facilities management leaders from a range of organisations – who can provide new insights, perspectives and networking opportunities.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sheffield Business School
- +44 (0)114 225 5555