Typically you need • a good degree or an equivalent recognised professional qualification in any discipline • a minimum of three years relevant work experience We expect you to be in employment when starting the course. If English is not your first language you need an IELTS score of 6.0 with 5.5 in all skills. If you do not have a first degree, we will consider you individually based on your professional experience and any other formal qualifications.
Months of entry
Study a course that enables professional managers to develop their career potential by enhancing their knowledge and skills in total quality management and organisational excellence. Successfully completing it entitles you to apply for full membership of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI).
• Benefit from a practical focus on personal management development skills.
• Gain Chartered Quality Professional (CQP) status, the gold standard for the quality profession.
• Existing CQI members can gain continuing professional development status.
• Graduates of this course can also take advantage MPhil/PhD opportunities in this area.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Sheffield Business School
- 0114 225 2820
- 0114 225 5268