Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally a first degree 2:2 or above in a sport-related or business and management-related subject or a first degree 2:2 or above in an unrelated subject, but with experience of working in sport or general business and management.
Months of entry
Prepare for an exciting career in the sports industry on a course with excellent industry ties.
- Attain the knowledge, skills and attributes required for a professional career in sport.
- Work with world-class sports organisations on an industry-based project.
- Undertake an optional 12 weeks of industry placement.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the core aspects of sports business and finance.
- Benefit from the experience of tutors with substantial industry, research and consultancy experience.
This course builds upon your existing experience or qualifications in equipping you for an exciting career in sport. You'll learn the ins and outs of this ever-growing industry, gaining the contacts, skills and credentials that you need to make an impact in it.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Admissions