Join us at our next Postgraduate Open Day to discover more about the world-class teaching available at SOAS.
We offer a wide range of postgraduate degrees in arts, humanities, law, management, social sciences, languages and cultures.
SOAS produces world-leading research in areas like development studies, gender studies, South East Asia and Middle Eastern Studies. Expect to see your lecturers name on many of the unique books and rare translations as you browse though one of the world’s most important academic libraries.
We encourage students to challenge conventional views and think globally, and that’s one of the reasons why our students develop careers that make a real difference.
Studying at SOAS, you will be right in the heart of Bloomsbury, just a short walk from the British Library and the British Museum, plus a wealth of other cultural, historical and entertainment venues.
The Postgraduate Open Day will give you the chance to:
- Meet current students and staff
- Attend specialist subject talks
- Have one-to-one discussions with academics at our departmental stalls
- Find out more about entry requirements/application procedures
- Tour the campus
- Explore career options related to SOAS postgraduate courses
- Take a tour of the Doctoral School
Our Postgraduate Open Days are the perfect opportunity to find out if SOAS is the place for you.