Applicants for the Healthcare and Biomedical Education PGCert will need to contribute regularly to medical or healthcare student teaching for the duration of the Certificate.
A first degree in a subject related to medical or healthcare education with relevant experience in a health-related or biomedical environment.
Potential applicants with extensive experience but without a first degree should contact the Postgraduate Admissions Officer (email@example.com ).
Months of entry
The Healthcare and Biomedical Education PgCert is a flexible course that promotes and facilitates the professional development of participants as teachers through experiential learning based on their own practice.
This postgraduate certificate in Healthcare and Biomedical Education is a flexible course which aims to:
- Equip participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to enable them to become effective teachers in healthcare & biomedical education.
- Promote reflective practice, scholarship and professional development in teaching.
- Shared campus with one of the largest teaching hospitals in the UK
- Expertise in clinical, epidemiological and laboratory research within the University and St George’s Hospital
- Access to postgraduate learning centre
- Development of a broad range of transferable skills
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries