As a minimum, the following qualifications and experience are recommended as a prerequisite for entry onto the first stage of the Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing: CIM Prof Diploma in Marketing or the CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing OR A business or marketing BA or MA degree (or equivalent), with a minimum of 50% of credits coming from marketing AND A range of experience working at Senior Marketing Management level
Months of entry
The Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing is a challenging, high-level two stage marketing qualification that demonstrates specialist professional knowledge across many areas and is a route to Chartered Marketer status.
The qualification aims to enable marketers to champion the customer experience and exert a strong influence on the orghanisation to adopt a customer orientation, contribute along with other directors and senior managers to its competitive strategy, align the organisation's activities to the customer, and manage the organisation's marketing activities.
You will learn how to:
- Make the transition into strategic marketing management
- Work more cross-functionally at a senior management level
- Make a significant contribution towards the organisation's corporate and business strategy
- Contribute to Board decisions
- Demonstrate a high level of leadership and influence.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44(0) 1782 294400