- To apply for this course you will need an Undergraduate Honours degree (grade 2:2 or higher) in Sport and Exercise Science or a related discipline.
- Your degree must be from a UK University or International equivalent.
Months of entry
This 2-year part time course:
- provides you with a critical understanding of current issues relating to the theory and practice of sport and exercise science.
- uses the advantages of modern digital connectivity to deliver engaging content via an online virtual learning environment. In adopting a student centred approach to learning, we ensure students on this award are actively collaborating with content, each other and ourselves in a dynamic manner.
- provides a sufficient grounding for those individuals seeking to develop a career as a sport and exercise science professional and delivers the required postgraduate qualification for an individual seeking to engage in the accreditation process with the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES) in support of a career in sport and exercise science.
Information for international students
You must be able to demonstrate a good standard of English. We require a minimum score of IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all bands) or an equivalent qualification.
Fees and funding
Please see the postgraduate funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1782 294 400