Applicants will normally:
- Possess an honours degree of class (2:1) or above (awarded by a United Kingdom university) or equivalent
- Candidates who posses Diplomas in a related field will be considered depending on their clinical experience
- Should have a HCPC registration or equivalent but other registration is considered.
- Have a minimum of one year working professional experience in related areas
- Most students are already working as full-time health care practitioners or as assistants.
Months of entry
This is a part time course that will require you to be working as a Registered Healthcare Professional or other Professional working in Clinical Biomechanics and Gait Analysis. As clinical practice involving physical therapeutic procedures has progressed, those patients seeking advice on issues relating to complaints of a biomechanical nature have increased. Furthermore, increased recreational and professional sporting activities require a practitioner skilled in clinical biomechanics. Even the treatment of traditional musculoskeletal problems benefit from knowledge of possible underlying origins of these problems.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquries Team