A good first degree or equivalent professional experience.
Months of entry
- Continue to develop your chosen discipline and specialist practice at masters level.
- Gain advanced creative, technical and business skills, a sophisticated understanding of the business environment and a formalised work experience placement.
- Enhance your appeal in the job market and/or provide you with the tools needed to set up in freelance practice or to create your own business.
You will receive tuition in business skills, designed and delivered specifically for creative practitioners as well as access to extensive workshops and specialist facilities.
The course is designed to provide maximum flexibility, whether the programme is being studied on a full or part-time basis. All modules have an extensive distance learning component, combined with intensive, full-day workshops.
Modules you may study
- Creativity and Enterprise
- Developing Knowledge, Creative, Technical, Digital and Business Skills
- Creative Futures: Work Experience
- Creative Futures: Masters Project
There may also be an opportunity to choose from the following option modules:
- The Marketing Context
- Personal Branding
- Design Management
- Community Arts in a Global Perspective
- Creativity and Innovation
- New Media and Society
- Culture and Identity
Want to know more about course content and current fees?
Visit: MA Creative Futures: Graphic Design at Staffordshire University
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1782 294 400