Students must attain a 2:2 (or overseas equivalent) in an undergraduate degree. Any degree subject will be considered.
Months of entry
Welcoming graduates from all subject areas, this course exploits and encapsulates the knowledge you have acquired from any degree background into a VR environment that can be deployed in an exciting, interactive and immersive way for commercial, medical, research, educational or even entertainment purposes, broadening your intellectual skills from a narrower base of undergraduate knowledge into a multidisciplinary skill set.
- Provide graduates with an overview of XR technology and applications
- Enable graduates to understand and apply modern VR technology in the context of social, economic and technical challenges and to take a holistic and multidisciplinary approach to problem solving
- Define and develop effective computer based applications
- Enable graduates to reflect on the importance and individual strengths and weaknesses in entrepreneurial and innovative thinking and to effectively utilise idea generation and problem solving techniques
- Explore theoretical views on media, marketing, culture and human centred design through the project design process
- Engage with organisations effectively to develop project plans
- Develop graduates with a fundamental understanding of project management
Fees and funding
You may be eligible for funding to help support your study. To find out more about scholarships, bursaries and other funding opportunities that are available please visit the University's scholarships and bursaries page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Swansea University Postgraduate
- +44 (0)1792 295358