Applications are welcome from health care practitioners who:
- hold a relevant professional qualification
- work in an area where a clinical need is identified
- have at least 3 years post registration experience in their specialist clinical area with frequent exposure to blood component transfusion
- may possibly be working as an advanced practitioner as part of a non-medical rota and have identified a gap in practice or the service
- are able to attend 12 study days
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Certificate in Blood Component Transfusion enables experienced non-medical Healthcare Practitioners (HCPs) to make the clinical decision and provide the written instruction for blood component transfusion to patients within their own clinical specialty, and within their own areas of competence and expertise.
Information for international students
Since its foundation in 1920, Swansea University has embraced opportunities to think globally. The vibrant mix of nationalities and cultures on campus greatly enriches our learning and teaching environment. We understand the type of support our international students need to help them settle into student life in a new country.
Fees and funding
You may be eligible for funding to help support your study. To find out about scholarships, bursaries and other funding opportunities that are available please visit the University's scholarships and bursaries page: www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/scholarships
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Swansea University Postgraduate
- +44 (0)1792 295358