A 2:1 honours degree (or above) in Computer Science, Mathematics or a closely related discipline. IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent English test.
Months of entry
In addition to the research project, you can choose from a range of modules that provide skills and development training in different areas.
Modules available currently include:
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (compulsory)
- Data Visualisation (compulsory)
- Graphics Processor Programming (compulsory)
- Research Methodology (compulsory)
- Visual Computing Project Development (compulsory)
- Distributed Object-Oriented Programming
- Interaction Technologies: Information Retrieval
- High Performance Computing in C/C++
- Interaction Technologies: Hardware and Devices
Information for international students
Since its foundation in 1920, Swansea University has embraced opportunities to think globally. The vibrant mix of nationalities and cultures on campus greatly enriches our learning and teaching environment. We understand the type of support our international students need to help them settle into student life in a new country.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Computer Science Admissions Tutor
- +44 (0)1792 295142