Normally an upper second degree plus a Master’s degree in a relevant subject. M.Phil and Master’s by Research applicants must have a minimum of 2.1 at undergraduate level.
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
- Widening access
- Community regeneration, community development and community education
- New technologies and lifelong learning
- University adult education
- Adult education and equal opportunities
Information for international students
Since its foundation in 1920, Swansea University has embraced opportunities to think globally. The vibrant mix of nationalities and cultures on campus greatly enriches our learning and teaching environment. We understand the type of support our international students need to help them settle into student life in a new country.
Fees and funding
For funding and fees see our website: http://www.swan.ac.uk/dace/students/enrolmentandfees/
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Department of Adult Continuing Education
- +44 (0)1792 602211