The entry requirements for the Erasmus Mundus MA Sports Ethics and Integrity is a first (1st) or second class honours, upper division (2.1) degree in a relevant discipline. We welcome applications by prospective students from around the world and look for evidence of previous study that is equivalent to the entry requirements stated above. The Postgraduate Admissions Office are happy to advise you on whether your qualifications are suitable for entry to the course you would like to study. Please email email@example.com for further information. If English is not your first language you will need an acceptable pass in an approved English Language qualification to make sure you get the full benefit from studying at Swansea. We consider a wide range of qualifications, including the Swansea University English Test, the British Council IELTS test (with a score of at least 6.5 and 5.5 in each component). A full list of acceptable English Language tests can be found on our website.
Months of entry
Take advantage of one of our 100 Master’s Scholarships to study at Swansea University, the Times Good University Guide’s Welsh University of the Year 2017. Postgraduate loans are also available to English and Welsh domiciled students. For more information on fees and funding please visit our website.
The world of sport is increasingly beset by ethical problems, from corruption and match fixing to doping and illegal betting.
- Global sports governance (e.g. FIFA, IOC)
- Anti-doping and drugs education
- Privacy and data protection issues
- Fair Play, justice and human rights
- Youth Olympics, ethics and education
- Equity, diversity and inclusion (especially age and disability issues)
- Illegal and irregular gambling
- Match-fixing and sport manipulation
- Legislation and codes of conduct
- Equality and anti-discrimination (class, race, ethnicity, religion and gender issues)
- Child protection and children’s rights
- Olympism, peace, and The Olympic Truce
Information for international students
Since its foundation in 1920, Swansea University has embraced opportunities to think globally. The vibrant mix of nationalities and cultures on campus greatly enriches our learning and teaching environment. We understand the type of support our international students need to help them settle into student life in a new country.
Fees and funding
You may be eligible for funding to help support your study. To find out more about scholarships, bursaries and other funding opportunities that are available please visit the University's scholarships and bursaries page: www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/scholarships
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Department of Sports Science
- +44 (0)1792 295514