- Postgraduate Diploma Recognised Bachelor degree or at least 3 years of work experience in a supervisory position in any industry
- English language proficiency of TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0 or OOPT 50+ or equivalent
- Recommended minimum age of 21 years
- Applicants may take the Oxford Online Placement Test (OOPT) free of charge. Please contact the admissions office to find out your nearest test center. Students who do not have the required English level will be advised to join the English Foundation Programme.
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
The postgraduate diploma programmes at Swiss Hotel Management School offer fantastic opportunities to graduates seeking a change in their career, or for those who are currently working in the industry and require further training to enhance their career opportunities. The Postgraduate programmes offer an intensive introduction to key sectors of the service industry and combine academic study with practical experience, making them ideal training for career success.
Graduates who complete a Postgraduate programme and an internship will be eligible to progress to the MIB, Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort and Spa Management or in Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time6 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Includes Mandatory 4-6 months paid internship in Switzerland or worldwide.
Course contact details
- Nickie Gordon