- Postgraduate Diploma Bachelor degree in any discipline or at least 3 years of work experience in a supervisory position in any industry
- English language proficiency of TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0 or OOPT 50+ or equivalent
- Recommended minimum age of 21 years
- Applicants may take the Oxford Online Placement Test (OOPT) free of charge. Please contact the admissions office to find out your nearest test centre. Students who do not have the required English level will be advised to join the English Foundation Programme.
- In order to continue on studying to Master level, students must have successfully completed all course modules of the Postgraduate Diploma programme.
Months of entry
The postgraduate diploma programmes at Swiss Hotel Management School offer fantastic opportunities to graduates seeking a change in their career, or for those who are currently working in the industry and require further training to enhance their career opportunities. The Postgraduate programmes offer an intensive introduction to key sectors of the service industry and combine academic study with practical experience, making them ideal training for career success.
Graduates who complete a PGD programme and an internship will be eligible to progress to the MIB, Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort and Spa Management or in Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time5 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nickie Gordon