You should have a relevant degree at 2.2 level or above.
Months of entry
The course enables you to:
- develop the skills and expertise necessary to undertake clinically relevant research
- develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of a wide range of research methodologies and data analysis techniques relevant to clinical practice
- foster a commitment to life-long learning and the independent learning ability necessary for a clinical research career.
A flexible approach to course delivery has been taken. You can choose to study either by attending taught sessions, through distance learning or through flexible learning (a combination of both attendance and distance).
- UK students to apply using the online application process
- international students who want to come to the UK to study full-time apply thorough the international office
- international students who want to study in their home county as a distance learner (full or part-time) apply using the online application process.
Information for international students
International applicants are required to have IELTS level 7 or above.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01642 384176