- be HCPC registered UK radiographers who possess an appropriate honours degree (2.2 and above) or equivalent
- have access to a relevant radiographic imaging caseload
- have agreement of their line manager
- have a clinical mentor to support their education and training.
Months of entry
As a practising radiographer you are enabled to work at an advanced level through using some of our innovative distance learning tools. You learn through a variety of methods including webinars, discussion boards, quizzes and other learning materials. You have access to our online Teesside University Picture Archive and Communication System, which contains over a million radiographic images and reports, as well as our Structured Preliminary Clinical Evaluation (SPiCE) system. We also develop a virtual placement, allowing you to have your own real-time work list, similar to clinical practice. The SPiCE system allows you instant feedback on your work using accuracy, sensitivity and specificity.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Health and Social Care Admissions
- +44 (0)1642 384110