You must normally hold an appropriate health-related undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification appropriate to your area of study and have access to an acceptable clinical placement.
Months of entry
- develops you academically to postgraduate level
- enables you to become an autonomous practitioner with the skills to undertake high quality medical ultrasound examination competently and safely in a defined area of ultrasound practice, placing the person at the centre of care
- enhances your critical skills to enable you to promote high quality evidence and care
- promotes an ethos of caring, compassion, professionalism, excellence and lifelong learning
- enables you to function as a valued member of the multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01642 384110