You must normally hold a health-related undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification, appropriate to your area of study, and have access to an acceptable clinical placement.
Months of entry
- develops you academically to postgraduate level
- enables you to become an autonomous practitioner with the skills to undertake high quality medical ultrasound examinations competently and safely in a range of ultrasound practice, placing the person at the centre of care
- enhances your critical skills enabling you to recognise and promote high quality evidence and care
- develops your leadership abilities by providing you with a knowledge of research design or service improvement
- promotes an ethos of caring, compassion, professionalism and lifelong learning development
- enables you to function as a valued member of the multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01642 384110