Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Demonstrated ability to study at degree level (a degree is NOT a requirement)
- Native speaker of English, or non-native speaker with excellent level of English
- Minimum age 18
Months of entry
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
Teach English in France with our 4 week TEFL course
TEFL course overview
- The biggest and best known externally accredited TEFL course in the south of France
- CELTA equivalent qualification
- Entirely onsite course for 4 weeks – no online element.
- 6 hours of observed teaching practice, with daily feedback from qualified trainers
- Over 75 hours of teaching and grammar theory, including teaching Business English and teaching English to children and teenagers. Other courses charge for these as extras!
- Lifetime job guidance – wherever in the world you want to teach
- Add-on courses available, in teaching Young Learners, Business English, Education Technology, intensive French courses...
Fees and funding
The four week TEFL course costs €1,700, and discounts are available on our add on courses if they are purchased in advance along with the TEFL course. www.tefltoulouse.com/
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time1 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This is a 4 week course with a further week if the intensive French, or Teaching Young Learners,or Educational Technology or Teaching Business English modules are purchased.
Course contact details
- Jonathan Davies