- Demonstrated ability to study at degree level (a degree is NOT a requirement)
- Native speaker of English, or non-native speaker with excellent level of English
- Minimum age 18
Months of entry
January, March, April, May, July, August, September, October, November
Teach English in France with our 4 week TEFL course
TEFL course overview
- The biggest and best known externally accredited TEFL course in the south of France
- CELTA equivalent qualification
- Entirely onsite course for 4 weeks – no online element.
- 6 hours of observed teaching practice, with daily feedback from qualified trainers
- Over 75 hours of teaching and grammar theory, including teaching Business English and teaching English to children and teenagers. Other courses charge for these as extras!
- Lifetime job guidance – wherever in the world you want to teach
- Parking outside the training centre
Fees and funding
There are two fee options for this course. The first is the four week TEFL course at €1,600. The second has everything the first does but also includes an intensive French course and is priced at €1,750. For more details on the second course option, please consult the following page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time1 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This is a 4 week course with a further week if the intensive French option is taken.
Course contact details
- Jonathan Davies