The entry requirements are:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification (normally equivalent to First Class Honours or 2:1)
- An MBA or a Master's Degree (grade 65 or above; or overseas equivalent)
- A minimum of 6 years' full-time management experience, showing significant career progression.
Months of entry
The Blended Learning DBA is aimed at global executives seeking a high level postgraduate qualification, without putting their careers on hold. Challenging, flexible, portable and international, the Alliance Manchester Business School DBA is research in action. It offers you the opportunity to study a real business issue in depth and then immediately apply that knowledge in your working life, directly improving commercial outcomes within your organisation and beyond.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time60 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- +44 (0)161 306 6600