We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
When assessing your academic record, we take into account your grade average, position in class, references and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
Months of entry
Develop the ability to think and work across boundaries and borders - vital skills for today's globalised economy.
- Acquire valuable research and critical thinking skills to prepare for flexible strategy development and decision making under increasing complexity.
- Focus on current issues in an increasingly global and interconnected world, including company visits and interaction with those working in industry.
- Work with renowned researchers in the fields of international management, multinational strategy, corporate social responsibility, inclusive value chains, technology transfer and sustainable development.
- Apply for an international exchange to broaden your horizons and enhance your employability in the global job market.
- Prepare for a career in the public or private sector, including careers in multinational enterprises or medium-sized enterprises.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
ESRC research training recognition for MSc. Students may take part in the international exchange scheme in the Second semester. Graduates with MSc in IBM will gain partial exemption for membership of the Institute of Export, with possibility of full exemption depending on choice of options and subject of dissertation.
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- +44 (0)161 306 1339