We normally look for a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
When assessing your academic record, we take into account your grade average, position in class, references and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
Months of entry
Make the move into the fast paced world of international commerce with a masters degree designed to give you cutting-edge knowledge of global management issues. In today's globalised economy, the ability to think and work across boundaries and borders is imperative.
- Acquire valuable research and critical thinking skills to prepare for flexible strategy development and decision making under ncreasing complexity
- Work with renowned researchers in the fields of international business and management, multinational strategy, corporate social responsibility, inclusive value chains, technology transfer, international entrepreneurship and sustainable development. This includes company visits and networking with practitioners, enabling you to apply your skills anywhere in the world.
- Apply for an international exchange, spending the second semester at an international partner institution to broaden your horizons and enhance your employability in the global job market. There are a limited number of exchange places available, and you can apply for a place once you are registered on the course. Click on this link for details of the exchange variant of the course .
Information for international students
For the latest information on demonstrating your English proficiency for those whose first language is not English, please see our language requirements.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries. For these and general requirements see entry requirements for your country.
Fees and funding
Contact us for further information on scholarships available .
- Alliance MBS Masters Scholarships for UK/EU/International students
- Alliance MBS Masters Scholarships for US residents
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
ESRC research training recognition for MSc. Students may take part in the international exchange scheme in the Second semester. Graduates with MSc in IBM will gain partial exemption for membership of the Institute of Export, with possibility of full exemption depending on choice of options and subject of dissertation.
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- +44 (0)161 306 1339