We normally look for a UK bachelor degree with first or upper second class honours, or the overseas equivalent, in any discipline. It would be an advantage if a student has studied a degree in business, management, psychology, economics or social sciences with undergraduate research methods training. Once we have received your application (together with supporting documents), we will review it and may invite you for interview (face-to-face at the school or by telephone). All applicants must pay a £60 non-refundable application fee before applications are considered. See MBS website for further details of entry requirements and method of payment.
Months of entry
The MSc International Business and Management course opens a variety of employment prospects for students. It focuses on current issues of importance in our increasingly global and interconnected world. We believe that our course opens opportunities for students to thrive as they are able to design their own professional profile and international career. This is achieved by offering state-of-the-art teaching, company visits and interaction with practitioners.
New for 2016 entry, we are offering a research pathway for students who favour a career in research and/or analytical positions in an organisation.
- Comparative Business and Management
- Fundamentals of International Business and Management
- Research Methods and Data Analysis
- Theories in International Business
- International Business Strategy (Capstone course)
- Research Methods and Data Analysis II
- Topics in International Business research
One elective unit from:
- Institutions and Firms' Internationalisation Strategies
- Institutions and Knowledge Management in MNEs
- International Business and Emerging Markets
- International Trade: Theory, Policy and Practice
- Marketing Issues in International Business
- Managing Across Cultures
- Multinational Business Finance
- Multinationals and Technology Transfer in Economic Development
- Responsible Business in a Global Environment
- Dissertation - research project
Information for international students
IELTS 7.0 or TOEFL 100 internet-based. English language test results submitted must be less than two years old. See the website for more information.
Fees and funding
Alliance MBS Scholarships are also available - contact the Admissions Office for details and visit the Alliance MBS website for further details: http://www.mbs.ac.uk/masters/fees-funding/scholarships.aspx
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Masters Admissions
- + 44 (0)161 306 1339