A good first degree (or professional qualification recognised as equivalent to a degree), plus at least two years of management experience
- If you have at least eight years of management experience and can demonstrate high levels of achievement and knowledge gained through your professional career, we can consider your application without the specified formal academic qualifications
- Strong professional skills and emotional intelligence
- Proven high level of competency in English (non-native speakers)
Please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website to view full entry requirements.
Months of entry
The MSc International Healthcare Leadership equips current and aspiring leaders and managers with cutting-edge knowledge and practice from around the world. The programme focuses on the challenges healthcare leaders face and the roles that clinicians and managers can play in reshaping healthcare services. It focuses on international systems and helps you apply your learning to your workplace environment through practical case studies and applied leadership challenges. You will graduate with leadership skills that will help organisations around the world design and deliver healthcare that creates public value and puts the patient at the heart of everything.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- +44 (0)161 275 7212