- At least three years of professional experience with strong career progression and a recognised degree, or eight to ten years of managerial experience instead of a recognised degree
- Successful completion of one of the following tests: Manchester Admissions Test (one hour online test), GMAT or GRE
- Excellent team working, communication, professional and interpersonal skills
We also offer an 18-month Global Executive MBA for candidates in senior leadership roles with significant management or entrepreneurial experience. Many of these candidates still choose to study the 24-month Kelley-Manchester Global MBA, as it offers more flexibility and less mandatory travel.
For full entry requirements, please visit the Alliance Manchester Business School website.
Months of entry
This blended learning MBA combines courses from Kelley's highly-ranked online MBA with courses from Alliance Manchester Business School's flagship MBA. The Kelley-Manchester Global MBA degree offers a larger proportion of online MBA teaching than our Global MBA, but you still get the chance to study and network with your peers at immersive workshop residentials.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School